In Safe Hands – Lee Christine
She thinks she needs him, but she doesn’t know the secrets he keeps…
Threatened with the publication of naked photographs taken in her law student days, defence attorney Allegra Greenwood enlists the help of former SAS Commander Luke Neilson, unaware of his involvement in her brother’s death in Afghanistan.
In a race to stop the photographs appearing on the Internet, Luke battles a hidden enemy, his growing feelings for Allegra, and his conscience, which demands he protect a fallen comrade’s sister. As the stakes increase and more sinister motives unfold, Luke not only has to fight to save her career, he has to fight to save her life.
Unpublished Manuscript Awards
In Safe Series
- 2011 – 2nd – Romance Writers of Australia Valerie Parv Award.
- 2012 – 1st – Silicon Valley, Romance Writers of America Gotcha Contest.
- 2012 – 4th – Romance Writers of America Linda Howard Award of Excellence.
- 2012 – 5th – Romance Writers of Australia Emerald Award.
- 2012 – 2nd – North East Ohio Romance Writer’s of America Cleveland Rocks Award
- 2012 – 3rd – San Antonio Romance Writers of America Merritt Award.
- 2012 – 1st – Smoky Mountains Romance Writers of America Laurie Award.
- 2012 – 1st – Place East Texas Southern Heat Contest.
- Commended – 2012 Romance Writers of New Zealand Clendon award